Saturday, October 05, 2013

The Doppelgangers?

One of the best things of having two kids of the same gender is that one gets to play the "how-much-do-they-look-alike" game.

I've decided to take a look at Sammy's old photos and came up with a couple of similar photos to compare Gabriel and Sammy at around the same age.

I personally think that Gabriel looks more Asian because his skin tone is more olive and his eyes are darker. Their hair line is also different, in that Sammy took after Stephan's hair line while Gabriel took after his grandfather's (Stephan's dad) hair line. All that aside though, their features seem pretty much copy and paste! 

At about 3 months old

At about 1 month old

With Aunt Sabrina. Both of them wore the exact same onesie!

And now.... a blast to the past! I realized that I do have a couple of baby photos stored in some long-forgetten folder on my computer. So here's me 30 years ago!




I think Gabriel looks like me in those photos above.


While Sammy looks like me when I was a bit older (above). 


Or perhaps both of them just look like their Daddy!

What do you think?

And while we're on this topic of sibling similarities, here's a picture of me and my sis as kiddos!

Can you tell which one was me? We're 20 months apart, while my boys are 22 months apart

3 comments:

Bern said...

the boys look exactly like u with their cherubic cheeks and round saucer eyes!

Pris said...

Bern - Thanks! I think so too! Stephan thinks the boys don't look like him at all... lol.

Bern said...

I agree with Stephan. as sad as that may sound. heh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails